In the interest of having this experience be as comfortable, and run as smoothly as possible, here I would like to address a few areas where potential discord might occur. Before getting into specifics, I would just like to say that in general it is my sincerest desire to provide you with positive results. My goal is to help you, and even more importantly to help you help yourself. This relationship can last as long or as short as you want, and while I will make recommendations, it is ultimately up to you how you will utilize this new tool in your tool belt of life.
By entering your info and clicking Submit, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent to the provisions set forth below. This agreement is intended to gain clarity and to minimize, if not eliminate, potential friction that could impede our work and this process. If you have questions, concerns and/or suggestions about how this agreement may be improved, I am always willing to listen.
I look forward to working with you.
- Session length: While more intensive/longer sessions may be discussed, if not specified all sessions are assumed to run one functional hour.
- Payment: As for method, I am comfortable accepting cash, credit cards or PayPal. As for timing, you have two options – either at the beginning of each session, or at the end of each calendar month. Prepaid packages are available at discounted rates, however if a package is not completed, unused sessions will not be refunded unless particular circumstances occur. This is left to my sole discretion. If a package is broken, all sessions used and requiring payment will be at full price. All payments that are delinquent beyond 30 days will incur a penalty in the form of a late fee and/or reduced session time.
- Cancellation policy: While it will benefit both of us if you provide as much notice as possible, I respectfully require a minimum of 24 hours notice for a refund or rescheduling, and a minimum of 12 hours notice for rescheduling only (within the same week). While I will do my best to accommodate any and all rescheduling requests, if the desired change cannot be honored, you are still responsible for payment.
- Location: While I believe that so much of this process is about communication, and that the best way to communicate is in person, if geography, illness or another valid reason exists that makes an in-person session dificult, impractical or impossible, I am willing to schedule sessions via phone and on-line via Skype. If we do meet in person, again you have options. Typically, I meet with clients in the privacy of my office. However, if you would be more comfortable meeting in a cafe, park or other similar local setting, know that this is also a possibility that can be discussed.
- Termination: Either one of us has the right to terminate this relationship at any time. While it would be polite, proper and in both of our best interests to discuss and/or explain reasons, this is not necessary.